League of Legends
GamePros League of Legends Online Tournament
We have amazing news to share with you! As of 2020, GamePros will be adding the game League of Legends to our lineup to organize tournaments for, meaning you and your team can battle against other teams in the Summoner’s Rift!
Our first Online League tournament will be held on Saturday, January 25th, 2020! As this is our first League tournament, this tournament will act as a pilot, to see whether there are enough participating teams, for organizing a GamePros Championship series.
For now, this tournament is only for players within the EUW server. Be quick to participate! Only the first 8 registered teams will compete against each other in the Summoners Rift, with the winning team ending up in the highest seed at the next tournament!
You can register via the link below or use the “REGISTREREN” button.
- The League of Legends tournament will start on Saturday, January 25th, 2020 at 12:00 GMT+2 (AMS).
- Team must consist of at least 5 players.
- A 6th player may replace one of the players in the event that a team member is unable to play the game at the assigned time.
- Each player can only register with 1 account. (If you are banned by that time, you will not be able to register with a different account).
- Players may switch roles during the pick and ban phase.
- Not showing up or being late for a match results in a penalty.
- Using cheats and/or scripts is prohibited. Being caught using cheats and/or scripts will result in a disqualification.
- All matches are played on the EUW server.
- Tournaments Draft Pick Mode, where both teams can ban a maximum of 5 champions.
- The only official way for enquiries during the tournament is through our Discord.
- Both teams need to send a screenshot of the postgame after the match via Discord to our Admin.
Type of tournament
This tournament will be an online tournament in which 8 teams compete against each other in a Double Elimination.
Do you have any questions about this GamePros event? Send us an email via email@example.com
Geef een reactie